Job Opening – CNC Mill/Lathe Operator
Fabtech currently has a job opening for a CNC Mill/Lathe Operator in our Production department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produces machined parts by setting up and operating CNC Mills.
- Machining Cast Iron to finished goods.
- Maintains specification by observing drilling, tapping, grooving and cutting, including turning taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures.
- Occasionally, the CNC Mill Operator will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 Year Set-Up Experience operating Horizontal Mills.
- Experience working with metal, cast iron and machining automotive parts is a plus.
- Good math and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read interpret blue prints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Meet Standardized Production Time requirements.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Ability to work in a production environment, stand for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 45 lbs. and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, and pivot.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon the season.
- Company paid training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance is available after 30 days.
- Paid Life & AD&D insurance for employees only.
- 401K + matching.
- Paid Company holidays, paid sick time, vacation accrual starting @ 2 weeks per year.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Program.
- Paid STD & LTD
To apply for this position
- Download and fill out the PDF application
- Submit the completed PDF application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabtech Motorsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.