Job Opening – Forklift Operator
Fabtech currently has a job opening for a Forklift Operator in our Shipping/Receiving department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate a + but not required
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Steel-toed boots required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Ability to work in a production environment, stand for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 45 lbs. and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, and pivot.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon the season.
- Company paid training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance is available after 30 days.
- Paid Life & AD&D insurance for employees only.
- 401K + matching.
- Paid Company holidays, paid sick time, vacation accrual starting @ 2 weeks per year.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Program.
- Paid STD & LTD
To apply for this position
- Download and fill out the PDF application
- Submit the completed PDF application and your resume to email@example.com
Fabtech Motorsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.