Job Opening – Mechanical Draftsman
Fabtech currently has a job opening for a Mechanical Draftsman in our Engineering department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating new drawings, revising existing drawings, and making adjustments/design changes as necessary.
- Provide technical support to R&D and manufacturing departments.
- Contribute to cost reduction efforts by actively seeking and reporting opportunities for reduced costs.
- Cost accounting with labor and part costs.
- Performs a variety of quality control inspections.
- Maintains a corrective action system to analyze and correct non-conforming conditions. Demonstrates commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Knowledge of 3D solid modeling of sheet metal and machined components using SolidWorks.
- 2-4 years of experience in an R&D/manufacturing environment.
- AA College degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Proficient with a variety of inspection equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with a variety of Quality Assurance concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 4-day workweek. Hours are 5:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Thursday.
- Company paid training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days.
- Paid Life & AD&D insurance for employee only.
- 401K + matching.
- Paid Company holidays, paid sick time, vacation accrual starting @ 2 weeks per year.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Program.
- Paid STD & LTD
To apply for this position
- Download and fill out the PDF application
- Submit the completed PDF application and your resume to email@example.com
Fabtech Motorsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.