Job Opening – Mechanical Engineer
Fabtech currently has a job opening for a Mechanical Engineer in our Engineering department. This position is focused on new suspension/shock absorber product design and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of 3D solid modeling using SolidWorks.
- Testing of prototypes and assuring proper form, function, and fit.
- Designs for cost-effective manufacturing.
- Assure maximum profitability and quality of product line that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Reviews the designs and identifies any potential failure modes.
- Works closely with R&D for product development.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-6 years of experience within the automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of suspension systems and suspension geometry.
- Experience in shock absorber design.
- Strong communication skills and extremely detail orientated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 4-day work week. Hours are 5:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Thursday.
- Company-paid training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance is available after 30 days.
- Paid Life & AD&D insurance for employees only.
- 401K + matching.
- Paid Company holidays, paid sick time, vacation accrual starting @ 2 weeks per year.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Program.
- Paid STD & LTD
To apply for this position
- Download and fill out the PDF application
- Submit the completed PDF application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabtech Motorsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.