Job Opening – MIG Welder
Fabtech currently has a job opening for a MIG Welder in our Production department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have notion of MIG/TIG welding; 6 months experience.
- Weld and Assemble parts based on specifications.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of welding techniques, MIG, TIG tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, drawings and other written instructions and diagrams.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication process.
- Must be able to use micrometer, gauges to conduct quality inspections.
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture.
- Have good written, oral communication and mathematical skills.
- Welding stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum.
- Able to use power tools and power saws.
- Steel-toed boots required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Ability to work in a production environment, stand for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 45 lbs. and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, and pivot.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon the season.
- Company paid training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance is available after 30 days.
- Paid Life & AD&D insurance for employees only.
- 401K + matching.
- Paid Company holidays, paid sick time, vacation accrual starting @ 2 weeks per year.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Program.
- Paid STD & LTD
To apply for this position
- Download and fill out the PDF application
- Submit the completed PDF application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabtech Motorsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.