Job Opening – Shock Assembly Lead
Fabtech currently has a job opening for a Shock Assembly Lead in our Shock department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble components using hand and power tools.
- Verify component parts to match the product description.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time.
- Report on issues, malfunction, or defective parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with shock absorber/hydraulic assembly environment.
- Able to lift 45lbs.
- Must stand for 8 hours.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Good understanding of quality control principles.
- Have good written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to guide a team.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Ability to work in a production environment, stand for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 45 lbs. and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, and pivot.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon the season.
- Company paid training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance is available after 30 days.
- Paid Life & AD&D insurance for employees only.
- 401K + matching.
- Paid Company holidays, paid sick time, vacation accrual starting @ 2 weeks per year.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Program.
- Paid STD & LTD
To apply for this position
- Download and fill out the PDF application
- Submit the completed PDF application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabtech Motorsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.