Job Opening – Suspension Fabricator / Welder
Fabtech currently has a job opening for a Suspension Fabricator / Welder in our R&D department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Suspension Fabrication with an understanding of basic suspension geometry.
- One-off fabrication of suspension prototype parts for all styles of light truck, sport utility, and SUV suspensions.
- Manufacturing tooling and weld fixture fabrication.
- Installation of Fabtech suspensions.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficient in Mig. and Tig. welding.
- Proficient in tubing fabrication – Cutting, notching, and bending.
- Basic machining skills – lath and Mill.
- Basic shop tool use – Band saw, drill press, and belt sander.
- Ability to work in a team environment and willing to help others.
- Clean and organized worker to maintain overall shop cleanliness and organization.
- Work with designers and engineers complete new suspension systems
- Strong automotive mechanical understanding.
- Strong technical and mechanical ability
- Applicants must have all hand tools necessary to disassemble and reassemble R&D vehicles.
- 4-day work week. Hours are 5:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Thursday.
- Company-paid training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance is available after 30 days.
- Paid Life & AD&D insurance for employees only.
- 401K + matching.
- Paid Company holidays, paid sick time, vacation accrual starting @ 2 weeks per year.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Program.
- Paid STD & LTD
To apply for this position
- Download and fill out the PDF application
- Submit the completed PDF application and your resume to email@example.com
Fabtech Motorsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.