3.5″ UNIBALL UCA SYSTEM W/ FACTORY ADAPTIVE RIDE CONTROL – K1131
2019 GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD Denali
This Uniball Upper Control Arm system for the Sierra Denali provides a 3.5" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. The 3.5" lift is accomplished with steel spacers that utilize the factory coilover shocks for a smooth ride.
Uniball Upper Control Arms (UCA)
The heavy duty Uniball Upper Control Arms are constructed of the finest material with .120" wall 1.50" OD 4130 Chromoly tubing. High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are used in place of ball joints. These super stout Control Arms are designed for increased longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The rear lift for this system comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts and uses the factory Adaptive Ride Control shocks.
- Increased ground clearance
- Uniball Upper Control Arms
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
|1||FTS21249||Uniball Upper Control Arms|
|1||FTS21253||ARC Spring Spacer Kit|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
202. Does not fit 2019 Chevy Silverado LD or 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 1500 models. Use 2018 model application for these vehicles.