3″ Crawler® Coilover System w/Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks – K4065DL
2007-18 Jeep JK 4WD [4-DOOR]
This high clearance Long Arm system provides unsurpassed articulation for aggressive offroad use while retaining great highway manners due to the advanced link arm geometry.
Fabtech’s Link Arm construction features .313″ thick wall tubing that is guaranteed not to bend. Heavy duty 5 Ton Joints® in the Link Arms will handle offroad abuse yet are quiet on the highway and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4″ thick steel Track Bar brackets are of the strongest design and properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height.
This high end system comes with Fabtech’s front Coilover Conversion and dual rate Long Travel rear coil springs for 12″ of wheel and articulation travel. A combination that provides outstanding suspension performance.
Top quality construction with outstanding offroad performance and great highway ride.
- Front Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Rear Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
- Front Coilover Hoop Kit
- Long Travel Rear Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Sway Bar LInks
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|1||FTS24185||COILOVER HOOP KIT|
|1||FTS24137||FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 COILOVER W/RESI|
|1||FTS24166||REAR LONG TRAVEL COILS|
|1||FTS24132||FRONT LONG ARM KIT|
|1||FTS24134||REAR LONG ARM KIT|
|1||FTS24138||LONG TRAVEL COILOVER BOX KIT|
|2||FTS811092||REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
50. Installation requires welding.
120. Exhaust modification required on all 2012-17 Jeep Wranglers or order Loop Delete Pipe (FTS94060).
249. For heavy offroad use, front driveshaft is required. Order FTS94057.
250. For heavy offroad use, rear driveshaft is required. See a quality driveline supplier to order.