3″ Crawler System® w/ Stealth Shocks – K4058M
2007-18 Jeep JK 4WD [4-DOOR]
This high clearance Long Arm system provides unsurpassed articulation for aggressive offroad use while retaining great highway manners due to the advanced link arm geometry.
Fabtech’s Link Arm construction features .313″ thick wall tubing that is guaranteed not to bend. Heavy duty 5 Ton Joints® in the Link Arms will handle offroad abuse yet are quiet on the highway and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4″ thick steel Track Bar brackets are of the strongest design and properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height.
This high end system comes with Fabtech’s Standard Coil Springs for great overall suspension performance.
Top quality construction with outstanding offroad performance and great highway ride.
- Front Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Rear Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Standard Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Front & Rear Sway Bar LInks
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|1||FTS24162||FRONT & REAR STANDARD COILS|
|1||FTS24132||FRONT LONG ARM KIT|
|1||FTS24134||REAR LONG ARM KIT|
|1||FTS24129||1.75”-5” CHROMOLY FRONT TRACK BAR|
|1||FTS24135||STANDARD BOX KIT|
|2||FTS6021||FRONT STEALTH MONOTUBE|
|2||FTS6265||REAR STEALTH MONOTUBE|
– California Prop 65 Warning
50. Installation requires welding.
120. Exhaust modification required on all 2012-17 Jeep Wranglers or order Loop Delete Pipe (FTS94060).
249. For heavy offroad use, front driveshaft is required. Order FTS94057.
250. For heavy offroad use, rear driveshaft is required. See a quality driveline supplier to order.