3″ SPINDLE SYSTEM W/ REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS – K1013
2004-08 Chevy Colorado | GMC Canyon 2WD
Fabtech’s Spindle System for the new midsize Colorado and Canyon features a cast replacement spindle that directly replaces the OE unit for a fast install. System includes steering stops, front brake lines and a rear shackle system to level the vehicle.
- Extended Length Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Front Brake Lines
- Rear Shackle Kit
|1||FTS21027||3" Spindle Kit|
|2||FTS7232||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
9. Stock front shock assembly is reused.
11. Some models may require an add-a-leaf. (FTS202).
20. Does not fit standard cab models.
162. Fits models with coil spring suspension only.