3″ Sport System w/ Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks – K4047DL
2007-18 Jeep JK 4WD [2-DOOR]
This system provides increased ride height for oversized tires without stepping into a full Link Arm system. The Fabtech Standard coil springs will provide additional performance to the suspension for both on and offroad use.
System can be upgraded in the future with Fabtech’s Short Arm Links or Long Arm conversion.
- Standard Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Front Sway Bar LInks
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Brake Line Drop Bracket
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Urethane Bump Stops
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|1||FTS24107||COMPONENT BOX W/ DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS|
– California Prop 65 Warning
148. Exhaust Spacer (FTS24126) required on all 2012-17 Jeep Wranglers.
249. For heavy offroad use, front driveshaft is required. Order FTS94057.
250. For heavy offroad use, rear driveshaft is required. See a quality driveline supplier to order.