Performance Twin Tube Shocks
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16″ Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8″ OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Stealth Monotube Shocks
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends