4″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 COILOVERS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS – K1116DL
2014-18 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
Fabtech’s Performance systems utilize their proven heavy duty construction and design features found in their 6″ systems but with less lift for use with 33″ tall tires. These 4″ systems feature high arched lower control arm crossmembers constructed of 1/4″ thick steel for maximum strength. The Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles retain the stock track width keeping tires under the fender for a clean appearance. Rear lift is accomplished with a block and u-bolt configuration.
The Performance System features Dirt Logic Stainless Steel 2.5 Coilover front shocks and Dirt Logic Stainless Steel 2.25 rear shocks for aggressive offroad capabilities with a smooth highway ride.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21226||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21228||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS21235||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers|
|2||FTS810152||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
128. Fits models with Factory Forged Black Steel Upper Control Arm.
166. Will not fit models with factory Magneride Shocks.