4″ Performance System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks – K2198DL
2009-13 Ford F150 4WD
Fabtech’s Upper Control Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability. These Upper Control Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1″ ID Stainless American Uniballs. Allows for increased wheel travel when used with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks. The Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel. The 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into the factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for an easy return to stock feature.
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120″ Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50″ OD
- .250″ wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- PTFE lined 1″ ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
|1||FTS22155||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS22157||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS22189||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover w/Resi|
|2||FTS810292||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
20. Does not fit Standard Cab.
123. Will not fit Raptor models.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires.