4″ Performance System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks – K2201DL
2014 Ford F150 4WD
Fabtech’s 4” F150 system utilizes their proven heavy duty construction and design features found in their 6” systems but with less lift and at a much lower price. This 4” System allows use of 35” tall tires and features high arched lower control arm crossmembers constructed of 1/4 “ thick steel for maximum strength. The Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles retain the stock track width keeping tires under the fender for a clean appearance. Rear lift is accomplished with a block and u-bolt configuration.
The Performance System features front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers and Dirt Logic 2.25 rear shocks for aggressive offroad capabilities with a smooth highway ride.
The 4” System allows use of 33” or 35” tires and is ESC (Electronic Stability Control) and Traction Control compliant.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS22155||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS22157||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS22188||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover w/Resi|
|2||FTS810292||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
20. Does not fit Standard Cab.
123. Will not fit Raptor models.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires.
There are no reviews yet.