4″ UNIBALL UCA SYSTEM W/ REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS – K1062
Authorized Online Retailers
This system offers a mild lift height with easy installation for clearance of 33” tall tires on GM C/K1500s.
Lift is accomplished by utilizing the factory front Coilover shocks with steel spacer system that helps retain the stock ride of the front suspension. The stock upper control arms are replaced with high quality tubular Uniball arms that allow unrestricted movement throughout the travel range.
The arms are constructed of top quality material including .120” wall 4130 Chromoly tubing with a 1.50” OD and 1” FK Stainless PTFE Uniballs. These arms are the best on the market for aggressive offroad driving in harsh conditions.
The front differential is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new lift height while a 1/4” thick steel skid plate provides protection against offroad obstacles.
Rear lift is accomplished with 1 1/2" rear lift block and u-bolts to help level the stance of the vehicles. Performance rear shock absorbers replace the stock units for increased damping.
- Increased ground clearance
- Top quality Uniball Upper Control Arms for aggressive offroad use
- 1” ID American made FK Uniballs with PTFE for ultimate strength
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
|1||FTS21135||Component Box w/ Performance Shocks|
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.