5″ Crawler® Coilover II System w/ Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers – K4080DL
2007-18 Jeep JK 4WD
As the pinnacle of Crawler systems this high clearance Long Arm suspension provides incredible articulation for aggressive rock crawling and heavy offroad use. Highway driveability is maintained thanks to the advanced link arm geometry.
Fabtech’s Link Arm construction features .313″ thick wall tubing that is guaranteed not to bend. Heavy duty 5 Ton Joints® in the Link Arms will handle offroad abuse yet are quiet on the highway and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4″ thick steel Track Bar brackets are of the strongest design and properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height.
This top level system includes a front and rear Coilover Conversion featuring Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers that provide 12″ of wheel and articulation travel for exceptional suspension performance.
- Front Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Rear Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
- Front Coilover Hoop Kit
- Rear Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
- Rear Coilover Sub Frame Kit
- Front Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
|1||FTS24136||COILOVER HOOP KIT|
|1||FTS24106||FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 RESI COILOVER|
|1||FTS24132||FRONT LONG ARM KIT|
|1||FTS24138||LONG TRAVEL COILOVER BOX KIT|
|1||FTS24134||REAR LONG ARM KIT|
|1||FTS24109||REAR COILOVER CONVERSION|
|1||FTS24127||REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.5 RESI COILOVER|
– California Prop 65 Warning
50. Installation requires welding.
120. Exhaust modification required on all 2012-17 Jeep Wranglers or order Loop Delete Pipe (FTS94060).
160. Requires Magnaflow exhaust. 2 door PN 15236. 4 door PN 15237.
249. For heavy offroad use, front driveshaft is required. Order FTS94057.
250. For heavy offroad use, rear driveshaft is required. See a quality driveline supplier to order.