6″ BASIC SYSTEM – K1019
2007-14 Chevy 1500 SUV/SUT | GMC 1500 SUV/SUT 4WD
Fabtech has developed this system with our proven one piece high arched lower crossmember design. An integrated differential skid plate adds solid support of the front suspension. Special attention was given to the design of replacement extended length steering knuckles to keep the track width of the vehicle near stock while retaining turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas. The rear system features extended length tubular upper and lower link arms with an oversized Trac bar relocation bracket to properly place the axle under the vehicle with zero driveline vibration. Model specific rear coil springs maintain proper ride height. The Basic System also features front strut assembly spacers and rear performance coil springs. This system provides a stock like ride. Installation does not require relocation of the Rack and Pinion or disassembly of the front strut assemblies.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Impact Struts
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Rear Extended Length Tubular Upper & Lower Link Arms
- Rear Coil Springs
|1||FTS21040BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21041BK||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS21042BK||Coilover Spacer Kit|
|1||FTS21052BK||Rear Coil Kit|
– California Prop 65 Warning
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
16. Utilizes stock rear shocks.
72. Some models may not be level after install. Order (FTS21064) 1" rear coil spacer.
132. Will not fit 2WD Suburban models.
There are no reviews yet.