6″ Basic System w/ Performance Shocks – K3016
2006-08 Dodge 1500 4WD
Our 6" Basic Systems include steel coilover shock spacers that utilize the stock front coilover shocks for a factory like ride. This system uses our proven IFS technology with extended length ductile iron steering knuckles and arched crossmembers for exceptional suspension ground clearance with a 1/4" thick differential skid plate, impact struts, heavy duty tie rods, and rear add-a-leafs.
- 1/4" Thick High Arched Crossmembers
- Extended Length Ductile Iron Spindles
- 1/4" Thick Differential Skid Plate
- Coilover Shock Spacers
- Impact Struts
- Heavy Duty Tie Rods
- Rear Add-a-leafs
|1||FTS23021BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS23008BK||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS23009BK||Component Box 3|
|2||FTS7240||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
55. Must use18” wheels or larger.