6″ Performance System w/ Performance Shocks – K5001
Our Hummer system is constructed much like all of our IFS systems with extended steering knuckles and high clearance crossmembers but the similarities stop there. To properly address the H2’s fulltime transfer case we include a CV style front driveshaft with this system to provide smooth driveline operation. Also unique to this system is two 1/4" thick skid plates, one for the front differential and one for the transfer case. Rear lift on factory air bag H2’s comes from a super stout bag spacer.
- Extended Length Ductile Iron Spindles
- 1/4" Thick High Arched Crossmembers
- Two 1/4" Thick Skid Plates
- Front CV Driveshaft
- Rear Air Bag Spacer
|1||FTS27003BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS27004BK||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS27006BK||Component Box 3|
|2||FTS7191||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
61. Includes front CV Driveshaft.
62. Will not work with non-adjustable rear air sensor.