6″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM W/ STEALTH SHOCKS – K1005M
1988-98 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
1992-99 Chevy Suburban | Blazer [2-Door] | Tahoe [4-Door] 4WD
In 1988 GM was the first to produce an IFS 4WD truck with torsion bars, which has been an industry standard ever since. Fabtech offers a 6" system for this vehicle that utilizes lower control crossmembers and extended length steering knuckle technology resulting in a quick installation and a great highway ride. The 1/4" thick crossmembers feature Fabtech’s boxed design for superior strength and include an integrated front differential skid plate. The crossmembers gain strength with impact struts to help distribute front suspension impact loads. Also included in this system are extended front and rear bump stops brackets, billet sway bar links, torsion bar drop brackets and more. The rear of the vehicle receives lift from a 4" block and add-a-leaf system.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Impact Struts
- Billet Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Add-a-leaf
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21014BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21015BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS6299||Front Stealth Shocks|
|2||FTS6266||Rear Stealth Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
6. Increases front track width 2” on each side.
7. 4 door Tahoe/Yukon models require OEM GM torsion bar crossmember, mounting brackets, isolators and hardware for a P/U or 2 door model.
10. Requires welding, exhaust, and possible front driveshaft modification.