7.5″ Performance System w/Performance Shocks – K2008
This system uses our proven crossmember and steering knuckle technology found in our 4 Wheel Drive IFS systems. The factory upper control arm remains in the stock frame pocket attaching to a new extended length ductile iron spindle with the lower control arm relocated into the one piece crossmembers. Extended length smooth ride coil springs provides increased ride height for clearance of 35″ tall tires. Rear lift is comprised of a 5″ block and U-Bolt kit.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Coil Springs
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS22004BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS22005BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7331||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7238||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
20. Does not fit standard cab mode