Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16″ Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8″ OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Dirt Logic Shocks
Rear Dirt Logic 2.25
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends