Uniball Upper Control Arms Only – FTS22298
2017-19 Ford F150 Raptor 4WD
Heavy duty Uniball Control Arms for the Ford Raptor are designed to replace the weak factory ball joint arms that can be prone to failure from aggressive offroad use.
These quality Arms feature giant 1.50" ID FK American Uniballs and 17-4 stainless steel heat treated pins for superior strength. The 1.50" OD .120" wall 4130 Chromoly arms attach to the frame with 3/4" ID FK American Heims for a wide range of align ability while providing an enhanced road feel of the vehicle.
Provisions to retain Fox Live Valve shocks on these stout Arms include sensor relocation brackets for proper shock functionality.
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms are the finest quality and construction for Ford Raptor’s that require increase strength to the front suspension. This is one of the most important upgrades to the front of a Raptor for aggressive offroad driving.
- Arms eliminate factory upper ball joint w/ super strong 1.50" ID FK Alloy American Uniball for increased suspension strength
- 1.50" OD .120" wall 4130 Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless steel heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- 17-4 Stainless steel misalignments for proper clearance of large Uniballs and Heims throughout the travel range
- Accepts Fox Live Valve shock sensors for proper shock functionality
- Additional caster is built into Arms for enhanced align ability
- Adjustable 3/4" ID FK Alloy American Heims attach to frame pockets allowing for increased caster and camber adjustment
|1||FTS22298||Uniball Upper Control Arms|
– California Prop 65 Warning