3" UNIBALL UPPER CONTROL ARM SYSTEMS
Obtain increased wheel travel with a mild lift height with this heavy duty Uniball Upper Control Arm system. The tubular Upper Control Arms feature 1.25” OD, .120” wall thick chromoly tube construction with 1” diameter Stainless Steel Uniballs that attach to the factory spindle without drilling.
The replacement UCA's have been designed to work in conjunction with Fabtech’s Stainless Steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks providing 10” of wheel travel for a complete front suspension system upgrade. The Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers feature Eibach coil springs for a smooth ride with the ability to tackle aggressive offroad terrain.
Fabtech rear Dual Rate coil springs replace the factory springs with a two stage design. In the first stage they provide a supple ride quality at lower speeds with the ability to allow for more wheel travel when traversing large offroad obstacles. The second stage provides increased spring rate for load carrying capacity of gear while providing a superior ride at higher speeds.
The rear Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks will also provide 9” of travel due the remote reservoir allowing for the full stroke of the shock.
This system is perfect for those that want increased suspension performance with a low lift height. A great choice for daily drivers that overland and hit the trails on weekends.
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle
- Dual Rate rear coil springs provide increased flexibity and smooth ride
- Great system for the daily driver that requires increased offroad performance
- Allows for wheel travel of 10” Front & 9" Rear
- Stainless Steel Body
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Piston Rod
- Front Coilover includes Eibach Springs
- Tire Size - 33/12.50R17 Wheel Size - 17x8 w/ 4 5/8in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 275/70R18 Wheel Size - 18x9 w/ 4 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 275/60R20 Wheel Size - 20x9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming