2″ LEVELING SYSTEM – FTL5107
2007-20 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
2007-18 Chevy 1500 SUV/SUT | GMC 1500 SUV/SUT 2WD/4WD
The Fabtech Leveling System provides a small amount of lift for the front of the vehicle. This will typically help to level the stance of the vehicle’s ride height front to rear as compared to the nose down appearance from the factory. With the added ride height it allows for the installation of larger tires and wheels for a more aggressive look.
The installation of the kit is typically very simple and can be done with basic hand tools. There is no modification of the vehicle required for installation and can be returned back to stock if needed.
All Fabtech Leveling Kits have undergone extensive engineering to properly function without placing the ball joints and tie rods into bind. This is an important feature as some taller kits on the market create bind and can result in failure of those parts over time.
Fabtech offers an exclusive Trade Up program on all their Leveling Kits. If you ever want to step up to a complete 4″ or 6″ Fabtech suspension system after you buy a Leveling Kit, you can trade in the previously purchased kit towards the price of a new Fabtech system. Please see program details.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- 1/4″ Thick steel with high grade hardware
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Powdercoated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Properly engineered to eliminate ball joint, tie rod and steering bind
- 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
– California Prop 65 Warning
101. Some models may not sit level after install.
194. Check with aftermarket wheel manufacturer for wheel compatibility on 2019 vehicles.
195. Will not fit 2019 models equipped with adaptive ride control.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.