2″ UNIBALL UCA SYSTEM W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 COILOVERS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS – K2374DL
2021 Ford F150 4WD
Fabtech’s high quality F150 lift kit offers increased front suspension travel for enhanced offroad capabilities with clearance to run 33" tall tires. The stance of the vehicle will become more level front to rear for an aggressive look.
The factory F150 upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms that provide additional wheel travel with an extra degree of caster compared to stock arms. The increased caster helps to balance steering effort with oversized tires.
The Fabtech upper control arms are constructed of the finest material with .120” wall 1.25” OD 4130 Chromoly steel tubing. Fabtech arms will add rigidity and strength to the F150 suspension.
High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of the small factory ball joints and allow for increased travel without bind. These super stout F150 upper control arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The Fabtech upper control arms have been designed to work in conjunction with the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks to provide additional front wheel travel. The rear suspension receives Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks for a balanced ride.
All Dirt Logics are constructed with a stainless steel body and a NitroSteel piston rod for maximum corrosion resistance in the harshest conditions. These Dirt Logics have been extensively tested and tuned to provide a superior ride quality both on and offroad.
This system is perfect for those that want increased suspension performance with a low lift height. A great choice for daily drivers that want a clean look with the ability to hit the trails on weekends.
- Fabtech UCA’s eliminate factory upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball for increased suspension strength
- Additional caster is built into Arms for enhanced align ability with oversized tires
- 1.25" OD .120" wall 4130 Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock plastic arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Great system for the daily driver that requires increased offroad performance
|1||FTS22327||Uniball Upper Control Arms|
|1||FTS22252||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers|
|2||FTS811332||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
227. Does not fit models equipped with CCD (Continuously Controlled Damping) system.