2″ Upper Control Arm System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks – K7043DL
2007-15 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms are designed for severe duty use with stock and most aftermarket suspension systems. These Arms replace the thin stock upper control arms that are prone to flex and ball joint failure with heavy duty construction designed for aggressive offroad driving.
The Dirt Logic 2.50 Resi Coilover front shocks provide superior damping for rugged offroad use with additional wheel travel when combined with the Uniball Upper Control Arms. The rear of the vehicle receives Dirt Logic 2.25 reservoir shocks.
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- PTFE lined 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins