3.5″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit w/ Dirt Logic Shocks – K1056DL
2011-19 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD
Our 3.5” System provides less lift than our 6” RTS™ system but still allows use of 33” or 35” tall tires with cutting for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
This system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1″ rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) or (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- Extended Range Ball Joints
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
|1||FTS21199||Component Box w/Dirt Logic Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
20. Will not fit standard cab models.
114. Will not fit 17” wheels.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.