3.5″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit w/ Stealth Shocks – K1179M
2020-21 Chevy Silverado 3500HD | GMC Sierra 3500HD 4WD
This high quality GM 3500HD lift kit offers an increased ride height for enthusiasts looking to run a 35" tall tire with enhanced offroad capabilities. The stance of the vehicle will become more level front to rear for an aggressive look.
The factory GM upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s heavy duty ball joint tubular arms. They are constructed with 1.50" OD DOM steel tubing and feature a high travel ball joint that is sizably larger than stock. This provides for increased strength both on and offroad. Fabtech sets the ball joint angle to allow for full travel without bind throughout the travel range.
Fabtech’s forged torsion bar keys replace the factory units and allow for additional ride height adjustment to work in conjunction with the new upper control arms.
The rear receives 2" blocks and U-bolts to help level the stance of the vehicle.
Fabtech offers their Stealth shocks with this suspension. They are a sealed monotube shock that has a Nitrocarb piston rod for corrosion resistance and resist rock chipping. They will provide a great highway ride with good offroad damping capacity.
This 3.5" HD lift kit comes with high quality components that add strength and reliability to the vehicle while giving it a commanding presence.
- Tubular Steel Upper Control Arms
- Additional 1 degree of caster built in
- 1.5" OD x .120" wall DOM tubing
- High travel oversized ball joint
- 2.25" OD x .250" wall DOM bushing barrels
- Heavy duty forged torsion bar keys
|1||FTSBK21||Rear Block Kit|
|2||FTS6341||Front Stealth Shocks|
|2||FTS6019||Rear Stealth Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
20. Does not fit standard cab models.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.