3.5″ Ball Joint UCA System w/Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks – K2322DL
2019-23 Ford Ranger 4WD
This quality Ford Ranger Upper Control Arm system is perfect for owners looking to increase ride height to run slightly larger tires than factory. The system will provide additional wheel travel with no suspension bind at full droop.
Lift is accomplished with steel spacers that utilize the factory Coilover shocks for a stock like ride.
Fabtech’s Upper Control Arms address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper align ability. Heavy duty ball joints allow for extended suspension travel to eliminate binding. The system has been designed for proper CV axle angle and plunge thus eliminating the need to reposition the front differential.
Rear lift comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts.
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance for offroad
- Tubular UCA design with urethane bushings for quiet ride
- Extended range upper ball joints allow for increased travel
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy bolt on installation
|2||FTS811482||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
47. Fits SuperCrew only.
There are no reviews yet.