3.5″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ FACTORY ADAPTIVE RIDE CONTROL – K1128
2019 GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD Denali
Fabtech’s Upper Control Arm system provides a 3.5" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. Lift is accomplished with steel spacers that utilizes the factory Adaptive Ride Control coilovers.
The replacement Upper Control Arms address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper alignablity. Heavy duty ball joints allow for extended travel to eliminate binding. Rear lift comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts. Heavy duty rear shock extension brackets retain the factory Adaptive Ride Control shocks for an outstanding ride quality.
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
|1||FTS21253||ARC Spring Spacer Kit|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
202. Does not fit 2019 Chevy Silverado LD or 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 1500 models. Use 2018 model application for these vehicles.