3.5″ Uniball UCA Lift Kit w/ Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks – K1156DL
2020-24 Chevy Silverado 2500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD/4WD
This high quality GM 2500HD lift kit offers an increased ride height for enthusiasts looking to run a 35" tall tire with enhanced offroad capabilities. The stance of the vehicle will become more level front to rear for an aggressive look.
The factory GM upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms that provide additional wheel travel with an extra degree of caster compared to stock UCA’s. They are constructed of the finest material with .120" wall 1.50" OD 4130 Chromoly tubing. High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of ball joints. These super stout Control Arms are designed for increased longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
Fabtech’s forged torsion bar keys replace the factory units and allow for additional ride height adjustment to work in conjunction with the new upper control arms.
Fabtech offers their top of the line Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks with this quality 2500HD lift kit. They are constructed with a stainless steel body and a NitroSteel® piston rod for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. The front shocks comes with remote aluminum reservoirs to help cool the shock oil for more consistent damping in rugged terrain. These high quality Dirt Logic shocks will provide a superior ride quality both on and offroad with excellent damping for offroad use.
This 3.5" HD lift kit comes with high quality components that add strength and reliability to the vehicle while giving it a commanding presence.
- Fabtech UCA’s eliminate factory upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball for increased suspension strength
- Additional caster is built into Arms for enhanced align ability with oversized tires
- 1.50" OD .120" wall 4130 Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- 17-4 Stainless steel misalignments for proper clearance of large Uniballs throughout the travel range
- Billet Uniball cap keeps dirt and debris out
- .250 wall DOM bushing barrels with welded gussets for strength
- Heavy duty forged torsion bar keys
- Free 5 year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
|1||FTS801532D||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shock [Driver]|
|1||FTS801532P||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shock [Passenger]|
|2||FTS810942||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
20. Does not fit standard cab models.