3.5″ Uniball UCA Lift Kit w/ Stealth Shocks – K1064M
2011-19 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD
The 3.5” System is available with our Uniball Upper Control Arms that feature .120” wall 4130 Chromoly tubing with a 1.50” OD 1” FK Stainless PTFE Uniballs for 9” of front wheel travel. The system also includes heavy duty ductile iron steering knuckles and forged adjusting torsion bar keys to provide the proper amount of lift without CV bind.
This system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1″ rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) or (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
|1||FTS21188||Component Box w/Stealth Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
20. Will not fit standard cab models.
114. Will not fit 17” wheels.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.