3″ Aluminum Uniball UCA Lift KIt w/Bushing Rod Ends w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks – K1145DL
2019+20 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
This high end 3" lift system is an excellent choice for Silverado and Sierra owners looking to improve their vehicle’s offroad suspension performance and run 33" tall tires. The system will handle severe offroad use yet provides a supple highway ride for daily drivers. It’s the best of both worlds.
This system utilizes high quality 6061 aluminum Upper Control Arms with stunning machine work and superior strength. They utilize large PTFE lined 1" ID Stainless Steel Uniball bearings and 17-4 Stainless Steel pins that are designed for punishing offroad driving.
Drivers that require a quieter on road ride with less vibration transfer, Fabtech offers forged steel rod ends with Urethane bushings for the frame side of the Billet Arms. These provide increased noise and vibration insulating properties compared to heim ends. This is a great option for those that spend most of their time on the highway.
The heart of this 3" system is the legendary stainless steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks with Remote Reservoirs. These Coilovers are built of the highest quality materials and will surpass all shocks in corrosion resistance due to the stainless steel body and NitroSteel® piston rod. They will provide an outstanding ride quality both on and offroad.
Rear lift comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts with Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks for a balanced ride. Dirt Logic shocks are the only stainless steel body shock on the market that provide maximum corrosion resistance in harshest conditions.
This high end 3" system will provide maximum suspension performance and comes with a 5 year 60,000 mile powertrain warranty.
- Billet aluminum Upper Control Arms eliminate factory upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID FK stainless steel American Uniball for increased suspension strength
- Precision machined billet 6061 aluminum Arms reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- Adjustable forged rod ends with urethane bushing at frame pocket to reduce road noise and allows for increased caster and camber adjustment
- Dirt Logic shock features stainless steel body and NitroSteel® piston rod for maximum corrosion resistance
- Strengthens vehicle’s suspension and increases wheel travel for rugged offroad use
- Bolt on installation with ability to return to stock
- Capped Uniball Cup Design
- Free 5 year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
|1||FTS21267||Aluminum Uniball UCA|
|1||FTS21263||Bushing Rod End Kit|
|1||FTS21257||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers|
|2||FTS811452||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
182. Fits gas models only.
197. Will not fit models equipped with adaptive ride control.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
202. Does not fit 2019 Chevy Silverado LD or 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 1500 models. Use 2018 model application for these vehicles.