3″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks – K1126DL
2019-23 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
This quality Upper Control Arm system for the Chevy Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500 4WD provides a 3" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. Lift is accomplished with spacers that utilizes the factory coilover shocks for a stock ride.
The Fabtech Upper Control Arms address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper align-ability. Heavy duty ball joints allow for extended travel to eliminate binding.
Due to the GM suspension geometry there are no differential drop brackets required for the CV axles to operate properly.
This 3" system features the legendary stainless steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks. These Coilovers are built of the highest quality materials and will surpass all shocks in corrosion resistance due to the stainless steel body and NitroSteel piston rod. They will provide an outstanding ride quality both on and offroad.
Rear lift comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts with Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks for a balanced ride. Dirt Logic shocks are the only stainless steel body shock on the market that provide maximum corrosion resistance in harshest conditions.
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
|1||FTS21268||Ball Joint UCA|
|1||FTS21256||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers|
|2||FTS811452||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
182. Fits gas models only.
197. Will not fit models equipped with adaptive ride control.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
202. Does not fit 2019 Chevy Silverado LD or 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 1500 models. Use 2018 model application for these vehicles.
245. Does not fit 4 cyl. models.