3″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks – K1070DL
2014-18 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
This system offers a mild lift height with easy installation for clearance of 33” tall tires on K1500’s w/ factory Aluminum suspension.
Lift is accomplished with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers that provide superior damping for aggressive offroad use and a good highway ride. The stock upper control arms are replaced with thick wall DOM tubular arms that feature heavy duty extended range ball joints. These ball joints provide additional strength to the vehicles suspension compared to the factory.
The front differential is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new lift height while a 1/4” thick steel skid plate provides protection against offroad obstacles.
Rear lift is accomplished with 1 1/2" rear lift block and u-bolts to help level the stance of the vehicles. Dirt Logic 2.25 rear shock absorbers replace the stock units for increased damping for both on and offroad use.
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Includes Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers for superior damping
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
|1||FTS21205||Component Box w/ Dirt Logic Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
127. Fits models with Factory Forged Silver Aluminum UCA or Stamped Black Steel UCA.