3″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit w/ Rear Performance Shocks – K1126
2019-23 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
This quality Upper Control Arm system provides a 3" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. Lift is accomplished with spacers that utilizes the factory coilover shocks for a stock ride.
The Fabtech Upper Control Arms address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper align-ability. Heavy duty ball joints allow for extended travel to eliminate binding.
Due to the GM suspension geometry there are no differential drop brackets required for the CV axles to operate properly. Rear lift comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts.
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
|Rear Performance Shock
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
197. Will not fit models equipped with adaptive ride control.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
202. Does not fit 2019 Chevy Silverado LD or 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 1500 models. Use 2018 model application for these vehicles.