3″ Spacer System w/ Performance Shocks – K4037
2007-18 Jeep JK 4WD
This kit utilizes the factory coil springs with 3″ tall spacers to obtain lift while keeping the stock ride. Kit includes front and rear track bar brackets that recenters the axles under the vehicle for the increased ride height. An economical and correct way to lift a JK for 35″ tires with all the proper bracketry included.
- Front & Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Front Sway Bar LInks
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2||FTS7236||FRONT PERFORMANCE SHOCKS|
|2||FTS7182||REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS|
– California Prop 65 Warning
148. Exhaust Spacer (FTS24126) required on all 2012-17 Jeep Wranglers.
249. For heavy offroad use, front driveshaft is required. Order FTS94057.
250. For heavy offroad use, rear driveshaft is required. See a quality driveline supplier to order.
There are no reviews yet.