3″ Uniball UCA Lift Kit – Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Coil Spring Spacers w/Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks – K7087DL
2022 Toyota Tundra 4WD [Factory Rear Coil Springs]
Fabtech’s high quality Tundra lift kit offers increased height to run 33” or 35” tall tires with additional front suspension strength. This kit helps level the vehicle stance front to rear for a more aggressive appearance.
The factory Tundra upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms that provide an extra degree of caster compared to stock arms. The increased caster helps to balance steering effort with oversized tires.
The Fabtech upper control arms are constructed of the finest material with .120" wall 1.25” OD 4130 Chromoly steel tubing. High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of the small factory ball joints and allow for increased travel without bind. These super stout Tundra upper control arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The Fabtech upper control arms have been designed to work in conjunction with the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks to provide additional front wheel travel. The rear suspension receives Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks for a balanced ride.
All Dirt Logics are constructed with a stainless steel body and a NitroSteel piston rod for maximum corrosion resistance in the harshest conditions. These Dirt Logics have been extensively tested and tuned to provide a superior ride quality both on and offroad.
Rear lift is accomplished using coil spring spacers that provide the additional ride height.
This Tundra lift kit is an affordable suspension upgrade for enthusiasts that desire to run 33" or 35" tall tires with Fabtech quality and strength.
- Arms eliminate the upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle
- Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers
- Perfect system for the daily driver that wants increased clearance to run 33" or 35" tires
- 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
|1||FTS26105||Uniball UCA Kit|
|1||FTS26111||Rear Coil Spacer Kit|
|1||FTS26108||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers|
|2||FTS81164||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
230. Does not fit hybrid models.
242. Fits CrewMax models only.
251. Does not fit models equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) shocks.