3″ Uniball UCA System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks w/Spring Pack – K7063DL
2015-21 Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD [6 Lug]
Obtain increased wheel travel with a mild lift height with this heavy duty Upper Control Arm systems. The tubular Upper Control Arms feature 1.25" OD, .120" wall thick chromoly tube construction with 1" diameter Stainless Steel Uniballs that attach to the factory spindle without drilling.
The replacement UCA’s have been designed to work in conjunction with Fabtech’s Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks providing 10″ of wheel travel for a complete front suspension system upgrade.
A rear three leaf spring pack enhances the factory leaf springs by eliminating the stiff lower overload leaf. This allows for more flexibility and travel while enhancing the ride quality.
Front stainless steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers with cold wound springs provide 10″ of wheel travel for aggressive offroad use. The rear Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks will also provide 10″ of travel due the remote reservoir allowing for the full stroke of the shock.
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
- Three leaf rear spring pack for improved ride and articulation
|1||FTS26073||Uniball Upper Control Arms|
|1||FTS26091||1.5″ Replacement Spring Pack|
|1||FTS26077||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers|
|2||FTS800692||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi|
– California Prop 65 Warning