3″ Uniball UCA System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Resi Shocks – K7038DL
2006-09 Toyota FJ 2WD/4WD
Fabtech’s Upper Control Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability. These Upper Control Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniballs. Allows for increased wheel travel when used with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers. The Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel. The 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into the factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for an easy return to stock feature.
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- PTFE lined 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
|1||FTS26045||Uniball Upper Control Arms|
|1||FTS26054||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover w/Resi|
|2||FTS801212||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
There are no reviews yet.