3″ Uniball UCA System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Resi Shocks – K7057DL
2015-23 Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD [6 Lug]
Obtain increased wheel travel with a mild lift height with these heavy duty Upper Control Arm systems. The tubular Upper Control Arms feature 1.25" OD, .120" wall thick chromoly tube construction with 1" diameter Stainless Steel Uniballs that attach to the factory spindle without drilling.
The replacement UCA’s have been designed to work in conjunction with Fabtech’s Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks providing 10" of wheel travel for a complete front suspension system upgrade. The vehicle’s offroad suspension performance will be greatly increased due to the extensive ride tuning of the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers and rear Dirt Logic 2.25’s.
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 7-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
|1||FTS26073||Uniball Upper Control Arms|
|1||FTS26077||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers|
|2||FTS800692||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
There are no reviews yet.