4″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS – K1059
Authorized Online Retailers
This system offers a mild lift height with easy installation for clearance of 33” tall tires on C/K1500s.
Lift is accomplished by utilizing the factory front Coilover shocks with steel spacer system that helps retain the stock ride of the front suspension. The stock upper control arms are replaced with thick wall DOM tubular arms that feature heavy duty extended range ball joints. These ball joints provide additional strength to the vehicles suspension compared to the factory.
The front differential is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new lift height while a 1/4” thick steel skid plate provides protection against offroad obstacles.
Rear lift is accomplished with 1 1/2" rear lift block and u-bolts to help level the stance of the vehicles. Performance rear shock absorbers replace the stock units for increased damping.
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
|1||FTS21121||Component Box w/ Performance Shocks|
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.