4″ Uniball UCA Lift Kit – Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Resi Coilovers – K2390DL
2021-23 Ford Bronco 2-Door 4WD [Non-Bilstein Factory Shocks]
Fabtech’s high quality 2-door Bronco lift kit offers increased front suspension travel for enhanced offroad capabilities with clearance to run 35″ tall tires. The stance of the vehicle with this kit will become more level front to rear for an aggressive look.
The factory Bronco upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms that provide additional wheel travel with an extra degree of caster compared to stock arms. The increased caster helps to balance steering effort with oversized tires.
The Fabtech upper control arms are constructed of the finest material with .120″ wall 1.25″ OD 4130 Chromoly steel tubing. High quality 1″ FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of the small factory ball joints and allow for increased travel without bind. These super stout Bronco upper control arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The Fabtech upper control arms have been designed to work in conjunction with the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks to provide additional front wheel travel. The Dirt Logic 2.5 shocks features a stainless steel body for maximum corrosion resistance. These shocks have been extensively ride tuned over thousands of miles in various on and offroad terrain to establish the finest overall ride quality. They will provide a superior ride compared to the factory coilover shocks.
The rear suspension receives Adjustable Lower Link Arms with Fabtech‚Äôs lifetime 5 Ton joints®. The lower links are .313 thick wall tubing that are guaranteed never to bend giving you the confidence to crawl over large rocks and obstacles with no issue.
The rear Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers feature coil springs designed specifically for the 2-door model. The factory 2-door Bronco uses the same rear shocks as the 4-door model. Using this higher spring rate on the lighter 2-door Bronco results in a harsher ride. To obtain the finest ride quality without losing load carrying capacity, Fabtech designed a 2-door specific spring.
This system is perfect for those that want increased suspension performance with a low lift height. A great choice for daily drivers that want a clean look with the ability to hit the trails on weekends.
Watch this review to see first hand what this kit is all about! – Click Here
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1″ ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle
- Adjustable lower rear link arms for increased strength & articulation
- Front & Rear Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover Shocks
- Stainless Steel Body
- 7/8" NitroSteel Piston Rod
- Rear 2-door specific coil springs
- Tuned for an excellent highway ride with good offroad capability
- Great system for the daily driver that requires increased offroad performance
- 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
|1||FTS22336||UCA Component Box|
|1||FTS22338||Rear Lower Link Component Box|
|1||FTS22340||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers|
|1||FTS22356||Rear Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers|
– California Prop 65 Warning
239. Fits models equipped with Non-Bilstein shocks only.
241. Fits 2-door models only.
There are no reviews yet.