5″ Coilover Conversion – Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers – K4212DL
2020-22 Jeep Wrangler JL 4WD [Diesel]
2020-22 Jeep Gladiator JT 4WD [Diesel]
Fabtech’s 5" Coilover Conversion for Jeep JL/JT diesel provides superior offroad suspension damping with a great highway ride compared to a separate coil spring and shock configuration. The stainless steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover offers a noticeable increase in ride quality and high speed damping that Jeep owners will appreciate.
This bolt on system retains the factory Jeep coil spring bucket for an easy installation. Heavy duty axle brackets provide clearance for 9" wide wheels with 4.5" back spacing and 13.50" wide tires. This Jeep JL/JT Coilover Conversion will provide 12.50" of wheel travel with valving that is specific to the Jeep for a balanced ride quality.
The Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover is constructed with a stainless steel body for maximum corrosion resistance and longevity in severe conditions. The billet aluminum reservoir provides heat dissipation to help reduce shock fade for a more consistent ride. All aluminum parts are polished and anodized for a stunning appearance.
This Jeep JL/JT Coilover Conversion has an optional Dirt Logic 2.25 Hydraulic Bump Stop kit for the ultimate in hard core compression damping.
- Heavy duty bolt on 1/4" thick steel bracketry
- Dirt Logic stainless steel shock body for maximum corrosion resistance
- Aluminum remote resi helps to keep shock cooler for more consistent ride quality
- Dual rate coil springs
- 7/8" OD NitroSteel piston rod is stronger than chrome rods
- External aluminum parts are polished and anodized for a stunning appearance
- Tuned for an excellent ride quality both on and offroad that you can feel
- Rebuildable design for years of service
|1||FTS24310||Coilover Mount Kit|
|1||FTS24312||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers|
– California Prop 65 Warning
185. 4-door models only.
235. Does not fit 4XE, Rubicon 392 or Mojave models.
There are no reviews yet.