6″ BASIC SYSTEM GEN II W/ REAR STEALTH SHOCKS – K1084M
2014-18 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
This new Gen II system retains the factory track width keeping the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance. With the factory track width retained the front Sway Bar utilizes the stock end links and mounting holes keeping the leverage on the bar proper. There are no CV spacers, impact struts or add a leafs required for installation. The front differential is relocated in a manner so that when driving at higher 4 wheel drive speeds vibration is reduced.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Front Coilover Spacers
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21170||Component Box 1 GEN II|
|1||FTS21171||Coilover Spacer Kit|
|1||FTS21172||Component Box 2 GEN II – Aluminum/Stamped Steel|
|2||FTS6240||Rear Stealth Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.