6″ BASIC SYSTEM – K1078
2015-16 Chevy 1500 SUV | GMC 1500 SUV 2WD/4WD
This system features our proven one piece high arched lower crossmember design with an integrated differential skid plate for solid support of the front suspension. Special attention was given to the design of replacement extended length steering knuckles to keep the track width of the vehicle near stock while retaining turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas.
The rear system features extended length tubular upper and lower link arms with an oversized Trac bar relocation bracket to properly place the axle under the vehicle with zero driveline vibration. Rear coil springs maintain proper ride height.
The Basic System also includes front strut assembly spacers and rear performance coil springs. This system provides a stock like ride and is compatible with all MagneRide and Non MagneRide models.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Impact Struts
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Rear Extended Length Tubular Upper & Lower Link Arms
- Rear Coil Springs
|1||FTS21137||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21159||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS21138||Coilover Spacer Kit|
|1||FTS21160||Rear Coil Kit|
– California Prop 65 Warning
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
16. Utilizes stock rear shocks.
101. Some models may not sit level after install.
132. Will not fit 2WD Suburban models.
134. Will not fit 2WD Yukon XL models.
136. Some vehicles may experience front driveline vibration in 4WD. Order FTS21192 CV Driveshaft Kit if occurs.