6″ Basic System – K7047
2016-23 Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD [6 Lug]
Our 6" Basic Systems include steel coilover shock spacers that utilize the stock front coilover shocks for a factory like ride. This system includes our proven IFS technology with extended length ductile iron steering knuckles and arched crossmembers for exceptional suspension ground clearance with a 1/4" thick differential skid plate, heavy duty tie rods, rear add-a-leafs and more.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate
- Front Coilover Shock Spacers
- Rear Shock Extension Brackets
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
- Rear Add-a-leaf Kit
|1||FTS26065||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS26066||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS26010BK||Coilover Spacer Box|
|1||FTS26064||Rear Shock Extensions|
– California Prop 65 Warning
65. Must use 17" wheels or larger.
116. Does not fit Baja Series models.
168. Will Not Fit TRD PRO models.